Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Which One?

Is there a difference between kissing & having sex with someone? Of course, there is! Kissing is very intimate and sleeping with someone is less intimate. Or it can well be vice versa. It all depends on the individual...

Speaking of which one, while I'm on the topic, would like to talk about hate, loathe and resentment. Well, hate is pretty powerful word so sometimes I'd rather use dislike or loathe but then there is a RESENTMENT. Of all the words, I would like to use that word. I don't hate, loathe, or dislike, I RESENT HIM!

Months ago like 4 months, I would say I couldn't define my feelings on him or the situation but now they are all clear. I have this resentment towards him. He used to ask me if I hate him or saying things like you hate me, don't you. "No, I don't hate you. I resent you." Now that's the most defined feelings ever! Can you live with that?! And I am not hating. I am just me and this is the way I deal with things. Love it or love it more...it's me!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed