Monday, January 26, 2009

Hello Monday!...

I had planned to write something over the weekend and it didn't happen. Every time I started to write something, I got up to 4 lines and then I just say to myself, this is a bad blog and I deleted the whole thing. It happened like 5 times so I told myself not to even write anything.

I had fun spending time with my friend and her family. She threw down the best breakfasts and lunch ever and of course right after my mom. We haven't seen each other in years. I enjoyed the family time and the girls time.

Even though I had a busy weekend, I am better this morning than I thought I was going to be. I had today played out in my mind as I was going to be restless and tired. But hey, I am not back in the office yet. It can be a hectic day in there because I might have to move back to my desk. I can't wait! I mean it was alright being in the office and all but I got all these jealous people saying congratulations and asking me when I got the promotion. If you ass wipes see the whole in the wall by my desk, you wouldn't be saying that. And I hated the office because I felt like I was on the display. I don't think I would be able to scratch my ass without everyone seeing. When I have the best seat in the house why would I want that office. They wouldn't understand that because they are all children in there.

Anyways...I was in short skirt and flip flops over the weekend and now I am freezing. :( I wish I don't have to deal with the cold. I don't think I will ever get used to this weather.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and Happy Monday! And Happy Lunar New Year!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed