Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ahhh...Weekend Bliss

I love it when friday nights come. I look forward to my weekends like that is the last weekend I will have for the rest of my life. I am sure everyone feels the same but I treasure my weekends since there is no mornings, noons and nights as far as I'm concerned. I do as I please.

With that said, when I get calls or when I have to do something when the weekend comes, I get so mad like someone took my last coke. Oh, and speaking of coke, I thought of it and I think that I shouldn't go cold turkey on it. I love it so much that I know its not going to be as easy as I thought it would be. One day at a time and one step after another. Rome wasn't built in one day and Sandhi surely is not built to cut off coke. Well maybe but I sometimes like to procrastinate on shit and this can be one of those things.

I didn't do much today but I am tired from this past two weeks.

Til' tomorrow...

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed