Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Believe It Or Not...

I went into the Ripley's Believe It Or Not last night like NY Famous Tourists. My cousin & I had a blast in there. At first, I was just supposed to wander around Times Square and wait for my friend like NY Famous Tourists but my cousin called and was willing to come with us.

Earlier in the day, my friend and I made a spontaneous plan to see a movie. Then by the end of the day, since my cousin agreed to come with us, we ended up at Ripley's while waiting. We all saw Seven Pounds. The movie was an okay one. I could have waited for the DVD to come out or the cable. I wasn't too sure how my cousin and friend felt about that. It was sad. We almost shed tears. Don't think for one second that we were heartless. We had teary eyes...that has to count for something.

Anyways this is not to promote Ripley's or Seven Pounds. Just thought I'd share some excitement! :)

It's cold out, stay warm people!

I am having one of those days that I wanted to call in sick before I get up & out of the bed this morning.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed