Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Didn't Know...

I was in the middle of soap opera stars week at Disney World, in Orlando, Florida! Heck, I wasn't aware of it. OMG, shit came down faster than a flush in the toilet bowl.

Let's call this place a "Lime Light"! The reason for calling it because I have never seen such drama queens in my whole life. The same goes for the reason why I said soap opera stars. The place is full of DRAMA!

Well two days ago, at Lime Light, we had a meeting about how things will be running in the operation. So to my shockness, I was pretty much fine with a couple things being changed although I think nothing was really going to change. I saw excited people and unhappy people.

The moral of the story is when people ask for more work, they really don't mean they want more work but to look good on their part and NOT TO TRUST ANYONE!!!

Oh yea, did I mention I'm PISSED off?!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed