Thursday, January 15, 2009

Different Venues Different Stories...

So I know that this is like my fourth time writing like in a couple hours. Am I overdoing it? HELL NO! I got things to say.

So I got off the train and happy to be on the bus then I can be connected again. So I found myself a seat on the bus. It wasn't packed at all so I was like cool even though I didn't get that one seater by the rear exit! Still I sat by the rear exit and here came this nosy lady from my country asking me bunch of questions. So nosy & annoying. So I answer one out of a hundred question and I was saved by a call. And still I knew she was listening to my conversation and surely enough she will be asking me or answering the questions during my call.

This blog was meant for while on above bus ride but it didn't exactly go that way.

I came out of the house and it's snowing. I felt like making snow angels. It won't be good since I am in my work clothes. ;). Anyways...don't slip & fall.

Have a great day nonetheless...

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed