Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I tried...

to have as rested weekend as I could and for the most part, I did. So rested that I didn't even think updating my blog 'til this morning when I couldn't go to sleep. Did I have lots to write about? Yes! Did I write about them? No! So ladies and gentlemen, yes, yours truly is yet again contemplating right before your eyes.

Since we are on the TRYING subject, I also tried, well that part I don't try much because it comes naturally, to be a good friend to people who are good to me. Most people assume I am not sensitive and they start saying mean thing. I don't want to get into the whole story but I got hung up on last night. I mean I used to hang up on people but it was like 10 years ago. I tried not to do that anymore because I don't want it done to me yet it happened last night. I knew what happened but I truly believe I didn't deserve to be hung up on. Needless to say, I didn't call back.

Why should I? I didn't hang up!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed