Friday, January 9, 2009

Boys...

...will always be boys. So when I address the guy, I call him a boy. I really don't want to talk about boys but I felt like starting this blog with that. Once again, I am on the E train. I am so tired and sleepy. I had work to do at work today and I did everything that I needed to get it done. You would think that once I get swing of things, I would be up and about. No not me. I did my work half asleep half awake. Thank goodness for AIM at work where I can touch base with outside world. And I thank everyone of those people who keep my days shorter at work.

So I sat and worked and contemplated on whether if I should go out tonight. I don't want to and I seriously think this whole week is taking a toll on me. I just want to go home and get some zzz. I think that's what I'll do.

Hope everyone have a great weekend...

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed