Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Derailed...


I should be ashamed of myself. Yesterday I wanted all to be about President Obama but i got derailed and bamboozled with all my thoughts. I did try to stay on topic of the day though. I have to give myself some credit, if I don't, who would!
But today, I am back. I can talk about anything I want again although there were no exceptions except I dedicated yesterday's blog to my President. :) I had a little incident this weekend. I wasn't going to talk about it but I am being forced to. I am not going to get into details but I will just talk about what I learned from this. I know that I am not the easiest person to be around but confronting or talking to someone who thinks they are always right is the most difficult thing so I refuse to do it. And as far as I am concerned, it wasn't my fault!
But on the happy note, I am sleepy as ever and have work on my desk and not working again. ;) Talk about derailing... LMAO!