Friday, January 23, 2009

Can we say...


"STALKER"?
There was a guy at the bus stop who started talking to me since last year like I want to talk to him. He is so annoying. So now I either get my ass up really early for the bus or leave late from my house so I won't run into him. Now if I catch or I should say if he catches me at the bus stop, that means he will be on the same train for sure. I HATE IT!!!
Anyways..I have been doing a good job of dodging his behind and today...it was epic failed!!! I am disappointed at myself. I was at the bus stop and happy that I didn't see him. So of course, I did what I do best in the morning...I was on BBM (the best thing ever!!!) I looked up on the bus and there he was. But when I looked up, he must have been preoccupied with stuff because I didn't see him see me. Then I quickly put my head back into my BB like yesterday. LOL. Then I felt paper balls coming at me. Of course, the stalker was throwing at me. I totally ignored that one. Such a child! Then there was a kid and his mother so I gave my seat for them and I was practically running to the back of the bus. And he followed me...UGH! So i pretended I didn't see him. The end of the bus ride, the dude waited for me since he got off before me. (can we say "STALKER"?) Then I pretended and acted like I was oblivious to my surroundings and went straight into Dunkin Donut (by the way, no plan to have coffee this morning!)
After that I was hoping he caught the train before I got there. Not a chance!!! He was there and even called my name out so I acted like I didn't see or hear him (this is where my blasted IPOD helped me out) and since the train arrived at the same time as I got down there, I went two doors down from him to catch the train. Guess what?! He came and sat right next to me. I was pissed. Where was the crowd who pushed me on the train everyday like I am invisible? Anyways, I had no choice bu to talk to him because he was in my face. Then he admitted that he was throwing paper balls at me and I didn't feel them. Who does that? (rhitorical question! =7 )
Can we say "STALKER"?