Monday, January 12, 2009

Do me a favor...

I had a weekend full of bliss in many levels. I mean what kind of blissfulness would you want. Snow? Happiness? Sleeplessness? (All types of blissfulness) Giants lost but what the hey! Now back to Monday and not a care in the world and as far as I'm concerned I am still happy even its Monday and all. of course sleepy but happy. The sleepiness will never go away in my world.

I stayed up until 1:30 AGAIN! I think I'm on mission of self destruction. It has got to be. Who else would do it to themselves knowing MONDAY is the first day of the work week. I am hoping there is someone just like me out there crazy enough to stay up. I was up catching up on my shows, bonding with my DVR (the best thing they can ever invent after VCRs) so to speak!

I hope everyone had a blissful weekend...

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed