Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So...

I was told I am such a wacko and I don't even know it! What's there to know?! But I know it was said out of love and I accepted. He didn't know any better. I mean I am weird and I can be all wacked out at times but hey who the hell don't. I entertain myself. Its something I do. As long as I don't lose the reality of what my surroundings are, I'm good, I am better than good!

So anyways, I was on the train...I hate it. I was looking around to see if I can find something to entertain myself with. (I promise Enz-ter I would write something) NOT A DAMN THING, instead I saw this guy watching me watching people. How weird was that? How did I even miss him watching me? How creepy was that? I watch people all the times but its creepy being watched! OMFG, WTF DUDE!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed