Friday, January 2, 2009

What A Day!

Back at work today and I barely made it thru the day with 2 hours of sleep to hold me down. But yours truly MADE it! Woohoo!!! Anyways, I was kind of feeling effy on having some drinks with my co workers on so many levels. For one, my cousin from out of town is here, then there was that 2 hours of sleep the night before and then some of co workers are not talking to each other. I really don't feel like being in the middle of awkwardness. But at the end of the day, I find myself being at the bar. (disappointed but I wanted to get some drinks, lol and had a great time after all.).

So the year is going so far so good. Until I turned the phone on and the ex e mailed me. Okay, moving on! Exes will be the ex where they should be left behind!



Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed