Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend Recollection 10/30 - 11/1

Friday...

I wasn't feeling good at work all day and I couldn't wait to run home. I was beat. When I got home, I was in my bed under the blankets. I took some Aleve and I was straight to call it a Saturday.

Saturday...

Happy Halloween!!!
My dad woke me up for a good deal I couldn't pass on for the brakes for my car. I did the rear breaks along with the rotors. *ching ching* I intended to do the laundry...the secret word...INTENDED..., but didn't happen. I stayed home sick and handed out candies. I decided to participate in the Halloween festivities next year! The Yankees did great.

Sunday...

I did the laundry, Zumba, took a shower, more laundry and did the Walgreens run. And yes all in that order. The Yankees did great again with a little heart attack they tried to give me. Dammit Yankees. But it's all good. I enjoyed both game days.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.