Monday, November 9, 2009

What Do I Really Want???


I have been sitting here thinking about what's really been going on with me. I feel like I am drifting away from myself. Then I realized I am reforming/restructuring myself. I want to be ready when I am in the next relationship. Dudes come at me and all I am doing is like be nice about it and then I keep it moving. I need more than appearance. I need someone who I can have a real conversations for hours and they mean something. Is that too much to ask for???
So...this morning, I was on the subway as I would be like any other week day. There was a guy who was throwing smiles my way like I am a rock star. So not to be rude or anything, I smiled back. I have this mean mug on every time I am on the public transportation because there are crazies out there. Ha! Anyways, I guess that smile must have encouraged him to walk up to me. Whatever! So he said hello and I said hi. There is nothing wrong with that until he started saying bunch of things and I had no idea what he was saying because his accent was so strong. Trust me, I migrated from other continent so I understand how accents can be. But what I didn't understand was why he needed to tell me I was beautiful like 10 times in a minute and homeboy had nothing else to say. I mean I gave him a chance to throw something my way to have me interested with a conversation that would have started with other things like do you work around here, what do you do...anything except for me being beautiful. I thanked him and went about my business. O and that didn't end there, he wanted my number. WHY??? Dude, do you actually have something to say? I hardly understand you. I don't know. The thing that worry me the most is I do not want to see him again at the station. If I do, I will say I have a man. :::SMH:::