Friday, November 27, 2009

I hate being asked...

"are you seeing anyone?"...

Well...you know that's the question that I get whenever I go around the family or people that I haven't seen or spoken to in ages. "Yes, I am fine...How are you?" ::smh::

Yesterday was thanksgiving day. I had a day off, Woohoo!!! But I am at work today. ::frown:: I wish I can go do the Black Friday thing instead I am having Friday blues...

I was watching Beyonce's show in Vegas on ABC last night. It was a pretty good segment. While I was watching it, it had me thinking about LOVE. I respect the love that Jay-Z & Beyonce share. They are very on the low of their relationship and marriage. I mean two people can be in love and there is no need to be all public about it. They are not hiding or denying their love for each other but they just don't talk about it. He does what he has to do and so does she. I want that kind of love. I envy their love. It's not a hip hop thing nor the white thing, black thing, asian thing or spanish thing, it's just the LOVE THING. And I want that!!! And the reason I am not in anything right now is because I would not settle for less. Everyone has their standards. I have been through so much in the past and I have given/taken so much that when I start a relationship in the future, I will be ready for that person. I am preparing and renewing myself for an improvement. There is always room for an improvement, I believe.

And the future awaits...