Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Recollection 11/7 - 11/8

Saturday...

I stayed in bed for a long time because I had the worst headache of all hit me like there was no tomorrow. Then I got up to help my mom for lunch/dinner. We ate and I had to lay back down because I honestly thought my quarterly migraine was visiting me. UGH! But when I got up I felt so much better. I took a shower to wake myself up more and then my parents called to see if I wanted to go to the strip where they had stores with them, perfect timing, so they can pick me up. Great! I was ready when they got me and then we ended up staying at the strip until the stores closed. Then I headed to UNOs. I had the usual... 2 Margaritas, 1 Malibu Pineapple and a shot of Jack! I couldn't drink more since I was recovering from a migraine but the most important thing was NYC blues were all over the place. I'd like to keep my license. ;-) BBM with Jill a bit, watched some shows and was out like a light!

Sunday...

I did the 3 hours of mall walking and it was very liberating. No one to worry about. I went into stores, checked out things and bought what I needed. No need to wait for anyone. I got home and did the laundry.

Although I didn't do much, I had a great weekend. I hope everyone had a great one as well.