Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend Recollection 11/20 - 11/22

Friday...

This was the longest work day ever. I couldn't wait to get home. Well not home so much although I love HOME, what's coming after when I get home was very very exciting. I was meeting the girls to watch "The Twilight Saga : New Moon". Tickets were bought in advance by a friend and she's taking me to see this with her friends. Even with the tickets we had to stand on line to get in for 10 minutes shy of 2 hours. We had people bribing and wanting to be a part of us so they can cut the line. The movie was AWESOME. After the movie, the girls persuaded me to read the books so I can fully enjoy the saga. So I am thinking about it. I met 8 people prior to the movie and the group dynamic was awesome. I've been people with so much drama so I enjoyed this group to the fullest.

Before heading home, I had my coworker begging to have a drink with her so I agreed to it. ::smh:: I had a drink since the meet up time for the movie was 30 minutes earlier than the time set up initially.

Saturday...

I had plans to go to the movie with my cousin but it got cancelled. I was just having that kind of day. But I did have a blockbuster night with mommy and cousin. The movies were funny, "The Proposal" & "Vicky Christina Barcelona".

Sunday...

My cough was still lingering so I didn't go to the birthday party for a one year old. I didn't want bunch of mothers after me for getting all their babies sick. I took a trip to Barnes & Noble. I love bookstores. I didn't do my laundry or any cleaning this weekend. I have Turkey day for it. :-)