Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Right now...

1. It's very annoying that it's raining in NY again.

2. I am very disappointed that I haven't had a meaningful conversation in awhile. (mental stimulation is a must)

3. I really don't understand why the past don't like to stay there. There is a reason why it's the past.

4. I never knew I was a girly girl. Although I am still not one of those who are afraid to break a nail.

5. I watch and can talk about sports with guys. I guess that makes me not a full blown girly girl. LOL!

6. I need to get away with a total stranger I trust. (where would I find one of those?, HA!)

7. I get bored easily with boring people who think they are so interesting.

8. I love my family.

9. Thinking very heavy on making a vlog on youtube. (should I or shouldn't I?)

10. The last time I read Cosmo was in July. (I have to catch up with my subscription. ::SMH::)

11. I need to get back on Zumba and my thesis.

12. I want to see Tyler Perry's "I Can Do Bad All By Myself" and "Law Abiding Citizen".

13. I need a "Reggie Bush" in my life.

14. I miss my long hair, but I manage with my whatever length now. WHATEVER!

15. I am content, not too sure it's a good thing or bad thing but for now it is what it is.

16. I want "Crab Shanty" from City Island. Those crab legs are so long over due. lol.

I hope everyone is having a great day.