Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Recollection 9/25 - 9/27

Friday...

I wanted the day to go fast. I waited for the weekend. I was sick in the middle of the week so I so looked forward to the weekend. Oh and Jill called and we met up for lunch today. This is the first time I met Jill in person and she is a sweetheart. We had lunch and then I met up with her and her friend Ian after work just to walk around until she had to catch her train back to New Rochelle.

Saturday & Sunday...

Basically I stayed home since mom's friend from L.A. was in town and stayed at the house. I did house chores and that was just about how my weekend came and went. LOL.

I know I feel like I am living an old lady life but that's what I am enjoying right now. I will be back fresh and all in October. I think. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

News Flash *I have a crush*. CUTE!