Tuesday, September 29, 2009

To Snoop or Not To Snoop?

In every relationship, there is a bit of curiosity. Now it depends on a person whether to act on it or not. There are times people do snoop around (I know lots of people do) and find what they don't expect or expect and in the end they don't know how to approach a person depending on the findings. Personally, I don't like it when people hide things but everyone has their own rights to do so. But if you are hiding anything, things are bound to come out one way or another. So the snooper or the snoopee will be found out in the end. LOL.

So knowing all that in the back of your mind, would you still snoop? Don't get me wrong, when I was young & stupid, I was both the snooper and the snoopee (shame on me, I know), but now I know better not to even deal with anyone I can't trust.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed