Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Weekend Recollection 9/11 - 9/13

Friday...

It rained all day long. After work, cousin came by work and we trooped to the bus stop to be on our way down to VA. I was super excited. We couldn't find the bus stop but we managed. We hit a couple of traffics but we got there not too late.

Saturday...

We got up early and three of us went to MD for Great Adventure with some of my cousin's friends. We got on the JOKER JINX, RIDE OF STEEL & all the water rides in the water park. I had so much fun. After that we headed back home (VA), got ready and headed back to MD for Burmese Concert. We all had a blast. Took bunch of pictures with Burmese Singers. I don't think I would have been doing all that if I was in Burma. *smhh*

Sunday...

We planned to leave early but we ended up on the 3 P.M. ride. The bus dropped us off in Chi-town in NY nowhere near the subway spot. WHAT A BITCH!!! Anyways...we found the subway on our own and got home so late because the trains always run on weekend schedules on the weekends...DUH! LOL.

We had so much fun. VA family took care of us always. I love my family. Although mom was a little mad since we took long to get back to NY. Hope everyone had a great weekend.