Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend Recollection 9/18 - 9/20

~ Friday ~

4:30 couldn't come soon enough. I was covering a vacation for a department and one of them called out sick on top of it. FML! But it was all good. There were nothing I couldn't handle. I mean I didn't complain like others. I took it like a champ. Why complain when nothing will get accomplished? So I did what I got to do and ran out of there! LOL. We had a little get together after work with a coworker that left 2 weeks ago. I had a margarita, a Smirnoff and shrimp in the basket to eat. And I took LIRR to head home. That was my night. S0 PG I know but I enjoyed it. I asked dad for a favor to pick me up.

~ Saturday & Sunday ~

I stayed home, cleaned and stayed with mom.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had many thoughts on friendship. I am not too sure if I am ready to talk about it. Maybe I will blog about my thoughts on it later. I am going to have dinner with 2 acquaintances of mine at Red Lobster after work today. I think at this point I am more excited about food than the company. Am I wrong?

And Jill BBMed me the other day...I might actually meet her on Thursday. We will have lunch if she has time. Now I am excited about that.