Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend Recollection 8/21 - 8/23

It seems as I am counting my weekends starting from Friday...oh wells... I think I have to do that on a certain weekend.

8/21...

I didn't want to work nor did I even want to be at work. My uncle and aunt will be in NY from VA. Well, all Virginians (all 7 of them) were supposed to be in NY this weekend. 2 of them were supposed to arrive Friday and the rest were supposed to be here on Saturday. I was happy to see my family although it's raining after work

8/22...

Early in the morning, we got a call that my uncle was in ER in VA. WTF!!! I can't take bad news anymore. Something was wrong with his heart and all of them couldn't make it to NY. It's fine that they couldn't make it but I didn't like the fact that he wasn't feeling well. So I stayed in, as I planned, except I had to take my aunt and uncle to Macy's. And then I took much needed naps several times. Mom is still not better. She has pains and doesn't want to take the pain killer. She doesn't want to be addicted to it.

8/23...

My aunt and uncle left like at 6 in the morning. I did some laundry and watched TV with my parents.

Update on my uncle...he is admitted at the hospital and he will be discharged today. He is feeling better. Dad took 2 days off to stay with mom. I am thankful. I haven't been doing much with anything lately due to mom being sick. And I am good with that. Mom comes above everything. I have been sleeping in the living room on the couch...give my room up for mom and dad since she can't go up the stairs. :-)

Anyways...I hope everyone had a great weekend and have a wonderful Monday.