Thursday, August 20, 2009

Terrific Thursday...

...So ever since Sunday, my life has been work and hospital. It's all about MOM. It should have been like that from the get go.

I got good news today. MOM IS BEING DISCHARGED!!! Yay.

No more hospital sleepovers. Not that I mind sleeping over with my mommy :) but her roommate can be very noisy and smelly. (I know its very insensitive of me.) So now, I can take care of her at the comfort of our own home.

WELCOME HOME MOM, please don't scare the crap out of me ever again.

Ooo, and it's so true what they said about "when it rains, it pours!" The water pipe on the side of the house busted on Tuesday and all my new and old kicks got wet. UGH! I was momentarily insane. But now I am back to normal...or should I just say myself...I don't know what normal is when it comes to me. LOL.