Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's Not Me...It's YOU...(It's Official!!!)

I am ANNOYED.

Let me say a little background on this. ...

...I used to work at this accounting place in Downtown area for a year. The involved parties I will be mentioning are "Cuban Link" & "The Yupper".

Fast forward to last night...

I recently got back in touch with CL on Facebook. So him and I have been sending comments to each other's status and walls. Anyways, here is how it all started. I saw one new message in my inbox on FB so I checked. Then it was from CL. He wanted to know if I had a BB and so I replied "yes, here is my pin # and please add me!" So with all that wrote back and forth, finally he requested me on BBM. We started BBMing each other. Then I im-ed him saying I was glad he had a BB and that I am glad we are in touch. (okay he is married and have a kid...pure platonic relationship between us). Out of nowhere, CL said well we would have been cool alot earlier if you didn't say I was getting weird out on you and you flatter yourself too much. At that point, I was in shock. Also in addition to that, he said the yupper is the one who told him that I felt he was being weird with me. I had no idea what I said to her and I will own up to what I said. But regardless if I said anything to her or not, why did she have to repeat what I said to her, about him, to him? But to make peace at it, I told CL that I don't remember what I said (which was the truth) and that if I thought he was weird I wouldn't have talked to him now.

But can you see what I'm saying? Here is what I gotta say to THE YUPPER...