Friday, August 7, 2009

Weekend Collections (7/25-7/26) & (8/1-8/2)

Wow... I am getting bad at this, aren't I? *smfh*

~ 7/25 - 7/26 ~

Friday night, family from Va came. On Saturday, we had a BBQ on that day before the concert. We had this best fun at the Burmese concert. I enjoyed the show with my besties. :) I was all smiles. And the next day, we all went to Jones Beach. So nice and refreshing to be out with a family. I LOVED every minute of it. No Yate Thar for the whole weekend.

~ 8/1 - 8/2 ~

Saturday, I woke up early wanting to go to get some color (tanning of course). But ended up getting a text from a friend's family to join them at the public pool (eckkk to the public pool). I did. I had so fun with them besides the fact that I felt like I was in the army. I was lucky to be able to even wear my bathing suits and bring my towel in. (they don't let you bring shit for anything!) And then, on Sunday, I met up with a cousin by marriage from my aunt's husband side and his friend for lunch. And then we walked around on Main Street. They have never been to Queens and they are from Brooklyn. *shocked* Anyways...nonetheless I had fun with them. Of course, Yate Thar all weekend after fun times.

I was excited on Sunday night because I joined NYSC for 2 weeks, WOOOHOOO!