Saturday, May 9, 2009

What I want...


Here is how it all started... I met you years ago. But you were unavailable to me and to others as I were. But I can always look as long as I don't touch, right?! Right! Anyways...we were no friends but cordial. It was all good. When there is a beginning, there is an end to it. But I didn't mind because as I mentioned above you weren't mine to begin with.

Years later, I found you again. And also to my favor, you were available. So was I! So I started it by saying hi to you and you were kind of closed off to yourself. So I almost gave up. But you came back which I was very happy about. So we met up and we started this thing called a relationship. I loved it. You were perfect for me. I was happy. We never had any problems except when I couldn't see you or be with you. All I wanted was a little bit more of your time. I needed you to know I loved being with you. So now everything went south and we are at a point where we are on the verge of breaking things off. I so not want it but I have no saying in it. All I know is that I miss you, I want to be with you and you make me happy. I needed more time with you and that was our problem. We didn't have any major problems like others. Now you said you need time to think about us. I understand thinking about it for a couple of hours but not for days. I didn't propose to you, I didn't ask for your liver. I asked for more time with you. We haven't even been with each other for that long but I definitely think we deserve a chance for a long time coming opportunity to be with each other. I hope you come back to me with a solution to our problem, not a way out from US.

Not for nothing you found my blog. I didn't want you to find it because I was all over the place with it and I was kind of ashamed for you to read all my entries. But I am not writing this now so that you can read it but I am writing it so I can write my feelings about us. Since you are not talking to me and I don't know who else to talk to and I know for sure no one is reading this, here I am writing this letter.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed