Thursday, May 14, 2009

There is a saying...

"You can't beat 'em, Join 'em!"

I have a funny story. Well not really funny because those are my feelings but what else can I do but LAUGH! Me and my luck, I say!

So I have been feeling crappy for almost a week. And I sit there day after day to analyze myself WTH was wrong with me. Nothing was wrong. I am in love!!! I don't think, nor guess, I AM!!!

The funny part is that I am not even with the person that I am in love with. He decided he doesn't want to be with me. Well this is how I came to realize that I'm in love. For all these times I was with him, I was falling for him. There are things that I was willing to do because I want to be with this man. He didn't ask from me. I wanted to. I still want to. But that's not all of it. But you can't clap with one hand, right! So like I mentioned in my previous entries, I keep replaying moments we had, emails and things that we talked about. And no I am not living in the past. I am trying to understand why I can't let this go. And the audience, this is the reason why. I AM IN LOVE! I will never tell him this because he told me it's best if we ended. So I gave him what he wanted. So why tell the man I'm in love with him, so he can laugh at me? So I keep this to myself and make peace with it. It could have been a beautiful thing. I guess if it was meant to be he will be back or not, but I have to set him free. So I did.

People make mistakes, it depends on if you want to work things out and see what the outcome will be. But he didn't even leave anything open for us to continue. He wants nothing to do with me and I still have love for him. So I say this to myself, GOOD LUCK, YOU NEED IT!!!

Love is one of a kind and for now...love is a bitch and I live with it!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed