Thursday, May 7, 2009

Random Thoughts...


As much as you would like to think things will change as we grow older, things stay the same. Today, I got a call from a friend's wife. She called my cell because she saw my number on her husband's phone. I still don't blame her but I was kind of shocked. I was bamboozled by her call. I didn't do anything for her make that call to me. She just doesn't have the trust in him, I guess. She asked me bunch of questions like where I was, how I knew him, if I knew he was married and have a kid and when I last spoke to him. For a minute there, I thought I was in court. This chick apparently have no clue what-so-ever. I had no obligations to make her feel at ease with this situation but I did anyways because I pity the fool and put myself in her shoes. Still I didn't have to.

I was busy with Thae Thae's surprise bridal shower. I am glad things went well. The bride was surprised and overwhelmed. Mission Accomplished!

Back to normal again...at least some part of my life is. Although some parts I feel I am settling. Gotta work on those!



Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed