Monday, May 11, 2009

Stalker Alert!!!

With all the madness happening with me, there was the stalker at the train station this morning. YES, ON MONDAY!!! I was happy I didn't see him at the bus stop but when I got to the train station, there he was. OMFG! He stared and stared and stared. Did I say he was staring? Thank goodness for the headsets I got in my ears and I didn't look at him after I saw him. He tried talking to me but I wasn't having it. I put my head down. There was 2 trains at different tracks and the FCKER followed me to my track. I was pissed so I found me a two seater with someone was already in it. Phew! The I saw him standing by me and thinking I would give in and talk to him but I closed my eyes and pretended like I needed sleep for days. It's believable being it's Monday and all. :)
And that my friend is how I got rid of my stalker of the morning! Kudos for me!!!