Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weekend Recollection...

So what if I am a couple days late to recap on my weekend stuff...work has me all twisted and messed up. I hate my new supervisor. He literally thinks he is an auditor for us instead of working with us. (WTF DUDE!!!) He is so annoying.

~anyways~

Friday (7/17)...

It was almost the weekend and I still didn't know if we were leaving Friday night or Saturday morning. Turned out we left to VA on Saturday morning. So after work, I went to the monastery and then hung out with the ex...this dude I had a crush on in High School and I ended up with him years after High School but only lasted for like a couple months...so let's call him "Crush". Of course he found me on the root of all evils "FaceBook". LOL. He is married now and has a daughter. So when he said he wanted to hang out I though nothing of it. (I know I can be very naive!) So since my dad always loves blocking my car in, I had him come and get me. We went to UNOs. He had beers (lots of them) and food and I had 2 tall glasses of fruit punch and the wings. We did the catching up for the lost time thing and I told him how much I was hating on married guys hitting on me lately and such. And then we went to another place. Of course, He got more beer and I ordered a margarita. Then he asked me if it was okay for him to kiss me. He got the side eye for that shit. (Didn't I just mention to your ass about how I have been getting hit on by married men and you just pulled the same shit, FOOL?!) Anyways...that was the end of that night. I hate boys!

Saturday (7/18)...

I got home at 2:30 AM and I packed for the VA trip. I was all ready to go but we left late. the drive was forever. (at least that's how I felt!) We got there around lunch time and we were starving so we went to this Burmese Restaurant that I have been hearing about. It was so good. Anyways...got to my cousin's house, rested, took a shower and off I went with my cousin's to pick up food for the party for our newborn nephew (second cousin). He is so cute. I was in love. :)

Sunday (7/19)...

We all got up early and left VA. I had so much fun. Anytime I get to spend it with my family is the best. Of course I slept through the whole trip. Dad drove.

I didn't look forward to going back to work. I didn't want to see this fool at work. UGH!