Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekend Recollection...

It is kind of wrong of me to write only about the weekend when I haven't written since July 1st. But then I pulled myself together to write something last night. Oh wells...it is my blog , after all. (I do what I want!...kidding.)

Friday...

Somehow work let us out around 3:15. I was happy. I took my "Yay, I got out early" ass to 5th Avenue to have an eye feast. I went to an apple store first to see how much they were selling the iPod Touch for. I ended up buying the Paul Frank case for it without the iTouch. And I took myself to Best Buy for the iTouch where they were selling it for 25 dollars less with same warranty. (Yes, I have been shopping smart lately, I must be broke, HA!) I bumped into a person once I knew from High School. No story to tell. He went out with the girl I know. He works there. So I stood there while he worked and we did this catching up thing. And I went home. I got home and was so tired...I fell asleep. Then woke up and had dinner.

Saturday...

I stayed in bed until 3...YES, 3 P.M. I finally woke up took a shower and got ready for the BBQ for 4th of July. So my dad's 2 sisters and the husband came over. And I had this girl I knew back when I was in grade school in Burma. Anyhow...so basically I had a fun and quiet 4th of July with family. I also did one load of laundry. I didn't do much. I felt like I was 80 but hey, that was what I wanted to do.

Sunday...

Still didn't do much but went to the mall with my parents and vegged out at home. I did do another load of laundry. Seems like that's what I'm good for lately. (Doing laundry on the weekends.).

Anyways...I had a relaxing weekend which was what I wanted. As long as I enjoyed it who cares how old or what I felt like.

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and had a happy 4th of July.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed