Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Here is a thought...


Here I am riding the most fabulous F train (NOT!) and I had a thought so I said to myself I should blog this as a self reminder.

So here it goes...I am not going to deal with people who act weird by nature. I don't have time for their weirdness. And I don't want to be around fake people. There is no secret that I don't like people although I have been told I am friendly. Not too sure what they are really seeing. Maybe I am friendly but I have very low tolerance that everything annoys me when anyone catches me in my funkiness! And I don't want to deal with people who walk around like they are the best thing happen to others and they forget where they come from and not grounded! And at last, moody people! I certainly don't have time for anyone's moodiness. I don't walk around with your mood chart so excuse me when I don't know what mood your in on what day. And if people have issues with me, either talk to me or stay away from me because I do not want to see anyone's attitude face.

Let's try to exist amongst each other and stay clear my path if anyone has above issues! And I also think I should read this everyday to remind myself what I won't be tolerating anymore.

Kind of feeling funky today...must be the tax day! :)

Hope everyone did their tax!

Happy Hump Day!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed