Sunday, April 12, 2009

Busy Weekend...


So...in order for me talk about the weekend, I have to start from Thursday. So Thursday was a good day for me. Work wasn't as busy as other days although it could have been because of the holiday. Anyways, who was I to complain. And I couldn't wait 'til I got off work. I get to see Drew. Yay! The most wonderful human being ever! I love spending time with him. He makes me happy. So we had Malaysian food for dinner. It was great.

Friday came and the calendar said GOOD FRIDAY! Its a holiday for U.S. of A. but I was thinking, every Friday is a good Friday to me! ;). There was hardly any work on Friday and I wished I didn't have to work. Then they supposedly let us out early from work that day. YEAH RIGHT! Well whatever time it was, I was grateful it wasn't 4:30 the usual time. As soon as I got home, I packed! Yeah, I PACKED! And left for VA. I had to go for the bride's dress fitting and makeup test.

We ran around back and forth on route 7 like chickens without heads. But got all the stuff done! That's what important, right?!

We are heading back today. When I get home, I have a whole load of laundry waiting for me. But I can't wait to be home. There is no place like home. And, a day closer to happiness!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Oh yea, HAPPY EASTER! Happy Hunting! :)

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed