Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just the thought...

I had an email exchanged with a friend today. She said she wants someone in her life. She said she is not looking for anyone but she wants someone to find her. The very best thing I replied back to her was for her not to look. Then she went ahead and said there was no luck in any stores either. LOL. I was thinking when people start shopping for boyfriends. Just as I was on that thought, as I continue reading her email...she mentioned she wonders if she can buy one on the Internet. I smiled.
I want everyone to be happy with the ones that they are with and appreciate each other. I know being alone can be very lonely but people can look at it in a positive way where they can work on themselves.
Remember, you have to love yourself before you can love or give yourself to anyone!!!