Monday, February 22, 2010

GREAT NEWS!!!

... so for the longest time, I have been dealing with my old laptop which takes forever to get started, my dad's laptop and my cousin's actually all my cousins. ::shame shame:: I finally bought my own. I am happy about it...actually EXCITED!!! The only suck part about is the delivery date. It's in mid March. I wish I can get it earlier than that. Anyways...why did I prolong this long??? I have a hard time parting with my old laptop and wasn't too sure what to get. But finally I decided to go with good ole DELL where I got my first laptop. So of course just like any other place, they take money first but the product later. LMAO. It's all good.

The little piece of machinery makes me happy but it put a whole in my pocket. But I am still smiling...at least that's what I keep telling myself.