Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Flipping the Script!

...So I have been having trouble with a certain someone at work because they are having a hard time adjusting to "OUR" work culture. Tomorrow is my last day here at work before my surgery. I was told to show him what I do so I tried doing that since last week and all he dad was give me grief. So finally I told him that I need him to do the whole work of it and that if he has any problems he can take it to the upper management. Guess what...he did the work that he HAD to, THE WHOLE NINE YARD. I knew he was playing a different role between the upper management and I. Anyways...here is what really got him. He thought I was going to give him grief and the 'TUDE. Oh no, no sir...I gave him nothing but sweetness...flip the script on the old boy and killed him with the kindness...

YES!...Today I smiled upon myself and was proud of myself for handling things very well. Taking care of business with one kindness at a time. LOL...he didn't know how to respond to that. Poor him.