Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Catching up with ME...

...As my first post of 2010... I'm already 6 days late... well they say...better late than never so I'm taking that route.

I was thankful I got to VA early to ring in the New Year with the family. I was ready to let go of 2009 and so looking forward to this year. I stayed there for 2 nights and 3 days but I felt it was a short trip. I felt rushed. I didn't get to do anything much. I got back to NY and I had a fever. It lasted for a night and 2 days but I was left with this horrible cold, i.e. cough and constant sneeze. That basically took my workout days away. I want to go back to the gym but I couldn't possibly do that to people at the gym. Besides they would kill me for going in there to spread my germs and I don't feel like being stuck with a nickname "SWINEY". But since the fever broke, I have been at work every single day since the New Year. ::smdh:: I am still feeling feverish from time to time but I guess I won't die from it. I have never done so much of nose blowing in my whole life than ever... and the skin on tip of my nose is dry and peeling off. NOT SO SEXY! =(

I finally caught up with all the blogs that I read on daily. I guess, starting from tomorrow I will be back on the regular program. So far the year has been positive for me, except for this little glitch called a COLD.

Something to look forward to this Saturday... A DENTAL APPOINTMENT. UGH! I just don't like any kind of visitations to any kind of doctors.

I hope everyone is having positive energy and good vibe this year so far...