Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Weekend Recollection 12/5 - 12/6

Saturday...

I had to get up early to take my mom to Brooklyn monastery. Then headed back home just in time to meet up with Shonda for long over due catch up time. We went to the gym first so I can get my gym affairs in order. I had to unfreeze my account and she wanted to join. After that we went to Roosevelt Field Mall to look at things. We had our eyes make over at the MAC counter and left to Red Lobster for dinner. We had a great catch up time. I haven't seen her since March. I will be seeing her more since we will be at the same gym.

Sunday...

My parents invited me out to have lunch with them for their anniversary. We went to this Thai Restaurant...it was so delicious. We had a great time.

Overall, it was a great weekend. I am happy I did everything I love. I know I wasn't going to do the weekend recollections anymore but I didn't get to blog on the actual day and I didn't want to miss blogging the moments that I enjoyed. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.