Thursday, July 1, 2010

Being Ghetto Does NOT Equal Being Real!!!

I know I am a bit late but here are my thoughts with BET Awards 2010 : Who Wore What segment. The show was hosted by The always fashionable, Fonzworth Bentley, along with a star-studded panel to include: Actress Vivica Fox, Designer and Model, Vanessa Simmons and last but not least Fashion Expert, Paul Wharton. I loved most of the outfits on the celebs meaning like 85%. The thing that bothered me the most within that 30 minutes was Ms. Fox. She was the only person who was all ghetto and was annoying the crap out of me. Everyone on the panel was classy but not Ms. Fox. She must have thought her being ghetto was being real. Ms. Fox should have carried herself with some class with the rest of the panel. But for the rest of the panel, they hosted the show with class and poise. Bravo! And for Ms. Fox, get you some class, how about that!